- 1. Fly a plane.
- 2. Get on TV
- 3. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
- 4. Get married in the temple.
- 5. Go to Nursing School
- 6. Run A Marathon or Ragnar...or both
- 7. Get to Europe
- 8. Donate Blood
- 9. Go on a trip with 100% no planning not even the destination.
- 10. Learn how to make cinnamon orange rolls that are half as good as my moms.
- 11. Get a 4.0 in at least one semester at BYU.
- 12. Spend a whole day hiking/rock climbing/hammocking in the mountains.
- 13. Jump into a pool fully clothed!
- 14. Learn how to sail.
- 15. Swim with Sharks
Friday, March 17, 2017
MY LIVE LIST
My sister nanny's for a woman who created a "Live List" for herself. It's basically a bucket list that will never end. As soon as you cross something off the list you put something new in it's place. There is always 15 things on the list. I've decided I have a lot that I want to accomplish. I struggle with taking a break from the "must do's". Most of the things on the list will take a while to accomplish. That's the point of a bucket list, right? I believe that goals define who you want to become. My live list is a small piece of the person I want to become.